The Depaul UK Canterbury Pilgrimage is a fantastic opportunity to support our work whilst undertaking an inspiring personal challenge.
Over three days you will cover 50 miles, following in the path of hundreds of pilgrims before you along the beautiful North Down’s Way, taking in the historical Pilgrim’s Way.
A Priest will join us throughout the journey to offer prayers and guidance and the whole experience will culminate in a private Mass at Canterbury Cathedral.
£150 registration fee includes:
• A welcome pack for participants with training advice, fundraising tips and further information
• A souvenir t-shirt
• Two nights’ accommodation
• All food including snacks and refreshments
• Route maps for each part of the walk
• Luggage transfer (you just carry your day-time essentials)
To download our information pack and sign up for the event go to: www.depauluk.org/pilgrimage