Sunday, 28 July 2013

Fundraising for Lourdes - Climb Every Mountain

Dr Salvo Xerri who has been a doctor with the Lourdes pilgrimage for many years has decided to climb not every mountain, but one very large one. 

He writes:
"I am Salvo Xerri and I am going to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in October this year. By doing this I hope to raise funds for the Arundel & Brighton Lourdes Pilgrimage sick fund. 

Every year our diocese helps pilgrims to go to Lourdes, but some may find it difficult to go because of financial restraints. 

This fund exists to provide financial assistance to those sick pilgrims who otherwise cannot afford to go to Lourdes. My aim is to raise as much money as possible to help this fund, and make it possible for those pilgrims with a medical problem to come to Lourdes.

I hope that people will be able to support me in this endeavour and sponsor me for this climb."

One can donate by going to www.justgiving.com/salvo-xerri

Thank you for your support and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment